Cost & Payment
Payment may be made in full at the beginning of the course, or in three installments, as laid out in the cost schedule below.
Course beginning September 2023
|Deposit||Due with registration form||£1,500|
|Installment 1||Due by 1st December 2023||£500|
|Installment 2||Due by 1st March 2024||£500|
|Installment 3||Due by 1st June 2024||£500|
|Total for course||£3,000|
Trainees paying the full course fees by 1st August 2023 are eligible for a cost discount of £300.
What is included in my course fees?
Course Fee Includes:
- Tuition and mentoring
- Tutoring and facility fees on scheduled course dates
- Course handbook, course study manual and other printed teacher training resources
- Yoga Alliance Professionals Yoga Trainee Membership: free (or £25 to include 18 months insurance)
Course Fee Excludes:
- Pre-course study and course reference books (titles will be given to you once you've registered for the course)
- Final assessment external teaching assessment fees (payable directly to the assessor, on average £90 per assessment)
- Compulsory external First Aid course
- Yoga Alliance Professionals Yoga Trainee Insurance (£25 to include 18 months insurance)
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.