Yoga workshop alert: Unlocking the power of the Vagus nerve.
Have you ever wondered what the Vagus nerve is and why it’s so important?
Playing a fundamental role in the parasympathetic nervous system, the so-called “wandering nerve” is responsible for our rest and digest capacities, and when stimulated, produces a calming and soothing force in our bodies.
Join us on this yoga workshop to explore how we can stimulate vagal tone to help:
- harmonise the systems of the body,
- lower our blood pressure,
- lower heart rate,
- reduce anxiety ,
- reduce inflammation,
- increase our sense of trust, compassion, acceptance, and joy.
We’ll learn some simple techniques to access the Vagus to help us unwind and let go. And whilst many of us enjoy those sensations of increased openness, we’ll also explore how we can balance that relaxation by creating a sense of stability and containment, working to centre and strengthen our physical and emotional selves.
Leave feeling relaxed, resilient, strong and open.
- Yoga Teacher: Catherine Annis
- Workshop: Unlocking the Power of the Vagus nerve
- Date: 4 March, 2018
- Day and Time: Sunday, 2-4.00pm
- Venue: The Life Centre, 15 Edge Street, London W8
- Price: £25
- Booking: Please call The Life Centre on 020 7221 4602 or book on-line by clicking here
Suitable for all levels
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.