Join me this Sunday in Notting Hill for a yoga workshop at The Life Centre on Refining Your Yoga: Learn How to Develop Your Own Self Practice
Would you like to develop your own yoga practice, but feel unsure of where, or how, to start?
If you need some inspiration or guidance to help build your confidence, then join us on this workshop to discover how easy it is to start, or renew, your own yoga practice.
Practicing yoga alone is an important step on the path towards owning your yoga. It begins the process of self discovery, potentially revealing old unhelpful habits, and developing new nourishing ones, thereby bringing joy and freedom into your life.
This afternoon we’ll spend time exploring simple ways to help you discover what you need, and then develop intelligent approaches towards incorporating those needs into your yoga practice.
If you’ve decided that now is the right time to strike out and start practicing yoga alone, then join us for this workshop to:
- Develop your own nourishing and inspiring yoga practice
- Create more space and time in your life
- Liberate yourself from old patterns of movement and behaviour
- Learn to trust yourself and develop your inner teacher
Everyone will be provided with a worksheet to help continue developing the themes explored during the workshop.
Suitable for all levels
Yoga Workshop Booking
- Yoga Teacher: Catherine Annis
- Workshop: Refining Your Yoga: Learn How to Develop Your Own Self Practice
- Date: 7th January, 2018
- Day and Time: Sunday 2 - 4pm
- Venue: The Life Centre, 15 Edge Street, London W8
- Price: £25
- Booking: Call The Life Centre 020 7221 4602 or book online by clicking here
For full details about this workshop, please click here.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.