Santillan Yoga Centre is a luxurious authentic Andalusian farmhouse with gardens overlooking the sea. Featuring probably the finest yoga studio in the whole of Europe, it is the perfect setting for yoga and meditation.
Set in a secluded location, Santillan is a slice of paradise, located deep in the Spanish countryside, and yet just 30 minutes from Malaga airport. With sub-tropical gardens, a salt-water swimming pool, and all the luxuries of a hotel, here we can immerse ourselves in yoga, supported by the silence of nature, protected by the surrounding hills.
The Santillan Yoga Centre was mentioned in The Times as “one of Europe’s best yoga and wellness centres“. It includes a newly built, beautiful, fully equipped yoga studio, complete with yoga wall, designed with guidance from leading yoga teacher Simon Low.
There are extensive gardens for relaxing and star-gazing under the dark night sky – and there’s a bonfire available too, for those cooler nights.
To book or to read all about this fantastic yoga retreat, please click here.
About Santillan Yoga Centre
Santillan has 17 rooms, each individually styled, paying special attention to colour, harmony and balance with the environment. All rooms have:
- en-suite bathroom
- hair dryer
- hot and cold air conditioning and / or fan
- balcony or patio with sea or garden / mountain views.
All rooms at Santillan are beautifully decorated in their own distinctive Mediterranean style. They are all elegant and well appointed, with ensuite bathtub and shower, hair dryer, air conditioning and/or fan and a desk. Each room has its own balcony or patio with glorious views across the gardens, sea or mountains.
There are double, twin or triple rooms, and we will match you with a roommate if you’re coming by yourself and would like to share a room.
Suites – Something Extra Special
If you’d like to make your stay extra special, there are also two suites available on request. Both rooms include:
- one king size and one queen size bed
- hydro massage shower
The Junior Suite offers a living room, a work desk as well as a terrace overlooking the sea.
The Grand Suite offers two spectacular terraces overlooking the sea, two bathrooms, and a separate living room with working area, to provide that extra comfort if you need to keep in touch with the office, or have a book to write.
The spacious state-of-the-art, brand-new yoga studio is the perfect place for yoga practice.
Yoga bolsters, blocks, belts, bricks, sandbags and blankets are provided as are 6mm thick yoga mats.
Built on golden ratio dimensions, it has incredible acoustics, and includes the following:
- Sprung, thermally insulated bamboo floor
- All the necessary yoga props: 6 mm thick yoga mats, foam blocks, wooden bricks, belts, bolsters, blankets, sandbags, chairs and wooden slant boards
- 24 stations on the yoga wall, built by The Great Wall Europe, the world’s leading ‘yoga rope wall’ manufacturer with detachable yoga wall belts, which can be used at five different heights
- Ceiling fans
- LED lighting with dimmer controls
- Two large quartz crystal singing bowls, Tibetan bells, tea light holders, incense holders
- Chalk bags for when you need a little extra grip
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.