Triyoga Ealing Workshop: Unlock the Power of the Vagus Nerve
Have you ever wondered what the Vagus nerve is and why it’s so important?
Playing a fundamental role in the parasympathetic nervous system, the so-called “wandering nerve” is responsible for our rest and digest capacities, and when stimulated, produces a calming and soothing force in our bodies
Join us on this yoga workshop to explore how we can stimulate vagal tone to help:
- harmonise the systems of the body,
- lower our blood pressure
- lower heart rate
- reduce anxiety
- reduce inflammation
- increase our sense of trust, compassion, acceptance, and joy.
We’ll learn some simple techniques to access the Vagus to help us unwind and let go. And whilst many of us enjoy those sensations of increased openness, we’ll also explore how we can balance that relaxation by creating a sense of stability and containment, working to centre and strengthen our physical and emotional selves.
Leave feeling relaxed, resilient, strong and open.
- Yoga Teacher: Catherine Annis
- Workshop: Unlocking the Power of the Vagus Nerve
- Date: 24 November, 2018
- Day and Time: Saturday, 2.00-4.30pm
- Venue: triyoga Ealing: Unit 30, Longfield Avenue, Dickens Yard, Ealing W5 2TD
- Price: £30
- Booking: Please telephone triyoga on 020 3362 0688
Suitable for ALL levels
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.