Costs & Payment
Payment may be made in full at the beginning of the course, or in six installments, as laid out in the cost schedule below.
Course beginning October 2020
|Deposit||Due with registration form||£1,495|
|Installment 1||Due by 7th November 2020||£600|
|Installment 2||Due by 7th February 2021||£600|
|Installment 3||Due by 7th May 2021||£600|
|Installment 4||Due by 7th August 2021||£600|
|Final Installment||Due by 7th November 2021||£600|
|Total for course||£4,495|
Trainees paying the full course fees by 15th August 2020 are eligible for a discount of £250.
What is included in my course fees?
Course Fee Includes:
- Tuition and mentoring
- Tutoring and facility fees on scheduled course dates
- Course handbook, course study manual and other printed teacher training resources
Course Fee Excludes:
- Pre-course study and course reference books (titles will be given to you once you've registered for the course)
- Final assessment external teaching assessment fees (payable directly to the assessor, on average £90 per assessment)
- Compulsory external First Aid course
- British Wheel registration fee: £60 (one off payment)
- British Wheel of Yoga membership (includes teaching insurance): currently £94 (annual payment)
What benefits do I get as an IYTT trainee?
Our venue, the Light Centre offer all IYTT trainees a discounted membership. The Light Centre has London branches in Belgravia, Moorgate and Monument.
Membership is normally £85 per month (£95 with Mysore), but is offered to IYTT trainees for £50 (without Mysore) or £55 per month (including Mysore).
This discounted membership has no minimum term, but ends when your training ends.
As a graduate of the IYTT, the Light Centre offers an on-going graduate discount and there may be opportunities to to teach at their centres too.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.