Costs & Payment
Payment may be made in full at the beginning of the course, or in six installments, as laid out in the cost schedule below.
Yoga ttc course beginning October 2019
|Deposit||Due with registration form||£1,495|
|Installment 1||Due by 1st November 2019||£600|
|Installment 2||Due by 1st February 2020||£600|
|Installment 3||Due by 1st May 2020||£600|
|Installment 4||Due by 1st August 2020||£600|
|Final Installment||Due by 1st November 2020||£600|
|Total for course||£4,495|
Trainees paying the full course fees by 30th September 2019, are eligible for a discount of £250.
What is included in my course fees?
Course Fee Includes:
- Tuition and mentoring
- Tutoring and facility fees on scheduled course dates
- Course handbook, course study manual and other printed teacher training resources
Course Fee Excludes:
- Pre-course study and course reference books (titles will be given to you once you've registered for the course)
- Final assessment external teaching assessment fees (payable directly to the assessor, on average £90 per assessment)
- Compulsory external First Aid course
- British Wheel registration fee: £60 (one off payment)
- British Wheel of Yoga membership (includes teaching insurance): £94 (annual payment)
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.