Cost & Payment
Payment may be made in full at the beginning of the course, or in six installments, as laid out in the cost schedule below.
Course beginning September 2022
|Deposit||Due with registration form||£1,495|
|Installment 1||Due by 1st November 2022||£500|
|Installment 2||Due by 1st February 2023||£500|
|Installment 3||Due by 1st May 2023||£500|
|Installment 4||Due by 1st August 2023||£500|
|Final Installment||Due by 1st November 2023||£500|
|Total for course||£3,995|
Trainees paying the full course fees by 15th August 2022 are eligible for a cost discount of £250.
What is included in my course fees?
Course Fee Includes:
- Tuition and mentoring
- Tutoring and facility fees on scheduled course dates
- Course handbook, course study manual and other printed teacher training resources
Course Fee Excludes:
- Pre-course study and course reference books (titles will be given to you once you've registered for the course)
- Final assessment external teaching assessment fees (payable directly to the assessor, on average £90 per assessment)
- Compulsory external First Aid course
- British Wheel registration fee: £60 (one off payment)
- British Wheel of Yoga membership (includes teaching insurance): currently £94 (annual payment)
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.