Payment may be made in full at the beginning of the course, or in six installments, as laid out in the schedule below.
Course beginning September 2018
|Deposit||Due by 1st August 2018 with registration form||£1,500|
|Installment 1||Due by 1st February 2019||£1,000|
|Installment 2||Due by 1st May 2019||£500|
|Installment 3||Due by 1st August 2019||£500|
|Final Installment||Due by 1st November 2019||£495|
|Total for course||£4,495|
Students paying the full course fees by 1st August 2018, are eligible for a discount of £250.
What is included in my course fees?
Course Fee Includes:
- Tuition and mentoring
- Tutoring and facility fees on scheduled course dates
- Subsidised trainee membership with Yoga Alliance Professionals (YAP). All student’s names and email addresses will be forwarded to YAP to be approved for their free membership and upgrade.
- Course handbook, course study manual and other printed teacher training resources
Course Fee Excludes
- Pre-course study and course reference books (titles will be given to the student upon registration to the course)
- Final assessment external teaching assessment fees (payable directly to the assessor, on average £90 per assessment)
- Compulsory external First Aid course
- Compulsory Yoga Alliance Professionals Student Teacher Membership (includes student teaching insurance – see their website for details)
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.