Costs & Payment
Payment may be made in full at the beginning of the course, or in six installments, as laid out in the cost schedule below.
Yoga ttc course beginning October 2019
|Deposit||Due with registration form||£1,495|
|Installment 1||Due by 1st November 2020||£600|
|Installment 2||Due by 1st February 2021||£600|
|Installment 3||Due by 1st May 2021||£600|
|Installment 4||Due by 1st August 2021||£600|
|Final Installment||Due by 1st November 2021||£600|
|Total for course||£4,495|
Trainees paying the full course fees by 30th August 2020, are eligible for a discount of £250.
What is included in my course fees?
Course Fee Includes:
- Tuition and mentoring
- Tutoring and facility fees on scheduled course dates
- Course handbook, course study manual and other printed teacher training resources
Course Fee Excludes:
- Pre-course study and course reference books (titles will be given to you once you've registered for the course)
- Final assessment external teaching assessment fees (payable directly to the assessor, on average £90 per assessment)
- Compulsory external First Aid course
- British Wheel registration fee: £60 (one off payment)
- British Wheel of Yoga membership (includes teaching insurance): £94 (annual payment)
What benefits do I get as an IYTT trainee?
As IYTT trainees, the Light Centre have offered trainees a discounted membership! The Light Centre has London branches in Belgravia, Moorgate and Monument.
It's normally £85 per month, but they are offering it to the IYTT trainees for £50 (without Mysore: 44% discount) or £55 per month (including Mysore).
This discounted membership has no minimum term, but it would end when your training ends.
Once you have graduated, as a graduate of the IYTT, the Light Centre would like to offer you an on-going graduate discount too and hopefully a place to teach with them. So please do make contact firstname.lastname@example.org at the end of your training.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.