Costs & Payment
Payment may be made in full at the beginning of the course, or in six installments, as laid out in the cost schedule below.
Course beginning September 2018
|Deposit||Due by 1st July 2018 with registration form||£1,495|
|Installment 1||Due by 1st November 2018||£600|
|Installment 2||Due by 1st February 2019||£600|
|Installment 3||Due by 1st May 2019||£600|
|Installment 4||Due by 1st August 2019||£600|
|Final Installment||Due by 1st November 2019||£600|
|Total for course||£4,495|
Students paying the full course fees by 1st August 2018, are eligible for a discount of £250.
What is included in my course fees?
Course Fee Includes:
- Tuition and mentoring
- Tutoring and facility fees on scheduled course dates
- Subsidised Trainee membership with Yoga Alliance Professionals (YAP). All student’s names and email addresses will be forwarded to YAP to be approved for their free membership and upgrade.
- Course handbook, course study manual and other printed teacher training resources
Course Fee Excludes:
- Pre-course study and course reference books (titles will be given to the student upon registration to the course)
- Final assessment external teaching assessment fees (payable directly to the assessor, on average £90 per assessment)
- Compulsory external First Aid course
- Yoga Alliance Professionals Teacher Plus Membership – (includes student teaching insurance - see their website for details) or a valid insurance certificate showing that you are insured to teach during the teaching programme.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.