Yoga workshop in Warwickshire - The Importance Pelvic Balance
Have you ever wondered why one side of your body is easier to access than the other in your yoga practice? Or why some “hip openers” are more challenging than others?
It’s all related to the balance of your pelvis, and how the web of ligaments, tendons and muscle tissues in this key area work together to support and connect your hips, lower back and legs.
Join Catherine for this practical workshop to explore how yoga can help balance your pelvis and discover:
- how fixations in the pelvis can affect our entire body
- why not all hips need opening (and why stability is helpful)
- the effect of pelvic balance on your sacro-iliac joints
- why you shouldn’t tuck your tailbone (and why you should!)
- that pelvic balance goes far beyond pelvic floor exercises
- how relaxing your pelvis can help relieve lower back issues
- how to balance your pelvis from all angles
- Yoga Teacher: Catherine Annis
- Workshop: Pelvic Balance & why it’s so important
- Date: 29 September, 2018
- Day and Time: Saturday, 10.15-1.30pm
- Venue: Ullenhall Village Hall, Henley-in-Arden B95 5NW
- Price: £30
- Booking: To secure your place, please contact the workshop administrator Gillian Russel: 01527 857 586 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable for ALL levels
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.