Energy Boosting Meditation
Find a quiet place, where you can be alone. Switch off your phone and make yourself comfy, sitting or lying down. Just 5 minutes will be great - but 10 is even better.
- Start by taking a few easy breaths to settle
- Then observe the movement of your breaths - the rhythm, quantity and depth. How do they differ? How are they the same?
- Then consider the two halves of the breath - the inhale, and the exhale
- Play with breathing in as gently and inconspicuously as you can - as if you're trying not to notice
- Sometimes we rush towards the in-breath. Invite it to come in unannounced and delicate. Slow down and savour it quietly
- Can you notice the point where the inhale fades and gradually dissolves, noticing as it become the exhale?
- As it begins to travel away from you, watch from behind with love as it drifts away
- Notice how it encourages you to let go, to allow tension and tiredness to fall away from you - physically, emotionally and spiritually
After just 20 conscious breaths, notice how you feel reconnected with your inner peace, refreshed and ready for the rest of the day.
Have a wonderful day, and I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.