Fascia has become the latest trend in yoga and bodywork. Practitioners and experts from all fields of movement are discussing and researching it, and it’s revolutionizing our understanding of how the body moves. We’re beginning to throw away the old paradigms and move towards a new fluid approach to movement practice.
If you’d like to find out more about this magical, almost liquid, connective tissue, and its impact on our yoga practice, join Catherine for this practical yoga workshop to:
- Learn more what fascia is and how it affects us in yoga
- Develop approaches to unwind the fascial web in a variety of yoga poses
- Release habitual holding patterns and areas of restriction
- Understand the importance of fascia to our structural stability
- Cultivate a fresh approach to yoga that will return us to free, easy movement
Suitable for all levels
- Date: 2nd June, 2018
- Day and Time: Saturday, 10.00am – 1.00pm
- Venue: British Wheel of yoga Eastern Region: Victoria Hall, Akeman Road, Tring, Hertforshire, HP23 6AA
- Price: £tbc
- Booking: tbc
For full details about this workshop, please click here.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.