Anatomically focused, modern individual Yoga Teacher Training Course
What do you love about yoga?
If, like us, you're fascinated by the moving body, join us to take a deep dive into how and why we move like we do.
Whilst we do geek out on fascia, bones and anatomy, we're also inspired by individual experience and encourage everyone to explore, play and come to their own conclusions. We love to see our graduates develop into passionate, authentic yoga teachers of your own stuff.
Yoga teaching is a fascinating life long journey, full of reward.
To learn more about the way we move, our amazing anatomy and how yoga affects us as living, moving beings, choose Intelligent Yoga Teacher Training, a course with this element at it's heart. Ok, we're biased, but with renowned teachers such as Gary Carter, we believe our yoga teaching course leads the field in this area of study.
If this sounds good to you, we'd love to hear from you.
Why Intelligent Yoga Teacher Training
I wanted the best for Intelligent Yoga Teacher Training (IYTT), so I selected teachers for their experience and outstanding ability to share their passion with clarity.
Together, we have over 200 years yoga experience and each of us are committed to support you on this exciting journey.
To learn more about the team please click here
The course is thorough and supportive, offering individual mentoring throughout. During our time together you will learn to:
* Hold space for your students with empathy, sensitivity and knowledge
* Understand how our human bodies work and what we’re asking them to do in yoga
* Research the science that underpins the yoga, including trauma, pain science and fascial connections
* Adapt postures for all kinds of different bodies and students
* Develop your own teaching voice which reflects your own unique personality and approach
* Teach on and offline and embrace the challenges of contemporary teaching
* Share your love and passion for yoga with clarity and confidence
* Fulfil your own needs by creating a yoga business that will nourish and sustain you
* Learn from elite senior teachers who are all at the top of their field, with decades of experience to share
Practical, accessible yoga based on the latest scientific research
We believe in supporting all trainees throughout their training and beyond.
At IYTT, you are never just a number, and we will stay in touch and continue to support you well beyond your time on the course. We have created a mentoring program for all trainees which includes structured 1:1 mentor meetings and group supervision meetings facilitated by the leading yoga teachers and there is an active Alumni programme.
Each module is supported by two teaching assistants who are both recent IYTT graduates. Our assistant teachers are available to offer advice and support throughout the course.
At the end of each yoga teacher training programme, there will be opportunities for two graduates to join the teaching team as teaching assistants. This is a valuable chance to review the training from the other side, and to work closely with the teaching team, learning how to hold space and deliver a teacher training programme first hand.
If this sounds like what you're looking for, please get in touch and let's talk.
I look forward to getting to know you.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.