Soft, elastic breath:
Returning for the fourth year, Scaravelli inspired yoga teacher Catherine Annis will teach a series of workshops designed to explore our relationship with our bodies, so that we can move with more ease, fluidity and elasticity, both on and off the mat.
Working with simple (and occasionally more complex) postures, we’ll explore how to practice with wisdom and subtlety and look at ways of adapting our practice so that we gradually begin to move more naturally and easily.
These classes will be helpful for anyone keen to learn more about their anatomy and how to expand their experience of yoga.
Each session will focus on a different area of our breathing mechanism:
- Shoulders, upper back and neck – releasing long held tensions in this often-restricted area of our upper body
- Demystifying the psoas – the deepest muscle in our body is connected to every part of our body, and is said to mirror our emotional self. Releasing here can be transformational
- Breath – our natural barometer, our breath responds to our emotional and physical states. Discover gradual, subtle approaches towards breath and pranayama which naturally balance the body and mind.
Suitable for all levels
Join us to begin to soften and release any old, unhelpful and habitual patterns. Learn to move with more ease and fluidity, and enjoy a return to more youthful, supple and enjoyable movement.
- Date: 30th Janaury - 1st February 2018
- Venue: The Third Place Cafe, Khalidiyah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Price: 1 session = AED200; 2 sessions = AED350; 3 sessions = AED 500
- Booking: contact Ria Haffar on Yoga@RiaHaffar.com
For full details about these workshop, please click here.
Join Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.